Products - Physiotherapy at clinic, Home based Bedside Pysiotherapy, Aerobics Classes, Maternity finess classes, Fit Back classes, Kinesiology Taping and many more....
As per Delhi Council for Physiotherapy, Physiotherapy means physiotherapeutic system of medicine which includes examination, treatment, advice and instructions to any person preparatory to or for the purpose of or in connection with movement dysfunction, bodily malfunction, physical disorder, disability, healing and pain from trauma and disease, physical and mental conditions using physical agents including exercises, mobilisation, manipulation, mechanical and electrotherapy, activities and devices or diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
As per WHO (World Health Organisation), Physiotherapists assess, plan and implement rehabilitative programs that improve or restore human motor functions, maximize movement ability, relieve pain syndromes, and treat or prevent physical challenges associated with injuries, diseases and other impairments. They apply a broad range of physical therapies and techniques such as movement, ultrasound, heating, laser and other techniques. They may develop and implement programs for screening and prevention of common physical ailments and disorders.
- The ISO-9001-2008 Certified Physiotherapy Clinic.
- Registered under OCEA-1991 &amendment rules, 2006. Reg. No- 1420/2012.
- 1st & only specialty Physiotherapy clinic deals with Musculoskeletal conditions, Sports Injuries, RSI, MSD.
- Offers advanced fitness services for special population including children.
- Home based physiotherapy services are available upon request.
- Ergonomic consultation and advices can be availed for government and private sectors.
- Certified and trained physios take care of neurological rehabilitation programs for all age groups.
- Applying only approved & accredited latest techniques, concepts on our clients.
- Involved in Scientific research works & Presenting papers.
- Ready for online consultation through video chats.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, workshops etc.