Shree Ganesh Recycling – Waste Paper Recycling in Bhubaneswar
SG Recycling is a for profit social enterprise which works in the field of Recycling, Waste Management. We help our partners adopt sustainable practices in fulfilling their business goals. SGR believes in the idea of a circular economy where waste is considered as a resource and business operations are carried out in a way that is least debilitating to the environment. With the problem of global warming and climate change becoming more relevant and urgent it is important that industries become more responsible in the production, consumption of goods and services including prioritizing the shift from fossil fuels to renewable sources of energy and re-imagining our waste and considering it as a resource. SGR aspires to work in helping partners adopt the concepts of circular economy in their day today business operations.
SGR offers the following services to its partners:
– Facility Based Waste Management Services
– Managed services for facility based waste collection and recovery
– Facility waste audit to improve waste management processes
– Professional waste handling and transportation services
SG Recycling has a network of around 25 waste paper collection points across the city of Bhubaneswar. This network is engaged in the collection of waste paper from various waste generating points in the city collecting up to 3600 MT of paper per year, this is followed by classification of collected waste and feeding it back to the recycling process thus completing the loop and ensuring that paper waste is not dumped in the landfills. This processes has environmental, social and economic benefits and contributes towards a sustainable recycling practice.
Organic Waste Management
– Help clients explore waste to energy solutions like Bio Methanation for converting organic waste to Bio CNG.
– Help clients adopt composting solutions for managing organic waste.